Pakistan Stock Exchange Limited has notified that it has appointed Meezan Bank Limited (MBL) as a Market
Maker for listed Debt Securities at the Exchange.
The appointment of Meezan Bank is made under the Market Makers Regulations for Listed Debt Securities including Government Debt Securities of the Exchange.
The notice says that Meezan Bank Limited is eligible to provide market-making in the following Listed Debt Securities.
- Pakistan Energy Sukuk-1
- Pakistan Energy Sukuk-2
- Government Ijara Sukuk – VRR 30-Apr-2020 issue
- Government Ijara Sukuk – VRR 29-Jul-2020 issue
Meezan Bank is the largest Islamic Bank in the country with total assets exceeding One trillion at March-2021 end. Meezan Bank’s treaury unit is active in Islamic Debt Market and has the potential to execute Debt transactions flawlessly.
Latest posts by News Desk (see all)
- Oil Prices down amid Geo-Political Uncertainty - November 1, 2023
- Govt to borrow PKR8.5 trillion in Bond Auction till Jan-2024 - November 1, 2023
- Nishat Chunian Ltd: 1QFY24 profit rises 13 percent to PKR 500mn - October 31, 2023